Page in progress ...
- Andy Sandorfi (JLAB Newport, USA)
``Unraveling the Excitation Spectrum of the Nucleon:
the N* Program at Jefferson Lab''
- Massimo Passera (INFN- Padova, Italy)
``Testing the Standard Model with the lepton g-2''
- Giuseppe Mandaglio (University of Messina, Italy)
``Precision measurements of the e+e- -> π+π-(γ) cross section
with the KLOE detector''
- Paolo Pedroni (INFN- Pavia, Italy)
``Helicity dependent meson photoproduction
on 3He in the Delta-resonance region at MAMI''
- Francesco Riggi (University of Catania and INFN- Catania, Italy))
``Ultra-relativistic pp and PbPb collisions
at the Large Hadron Collider with the ALICE detector''
- Eryk Czerwinski (Jagiellonian University, Krakow, Poland)
``Kaon interferometry at KLOE/KLOE2''
- Alessia Tricomi (University of Catania and INFN- Catania, Italy)
``The CMS experiment at CERN:
Higgs's boson discovery and future perspectives''
- Francesca Curciarello (University of Messina, Italy)
``U-boson search in the e+e- -> μ+μ-(γ) process''
- Andrea Celentano (University of Genova, Italy)
``Meson spectroscopy at JLAB@12GeV'
- Veronica De Leo (University of Messina, Italy)
``Recent results of the BGO-OD experiment at ELSA facility''
- Mariia Romaniuk (University of Messina, Italy, and INR of Kiev, Ukraine)
``Meson photoproduction and baryon resonances''